As in year’s past, in order to participate in any sport at Los Alamos Public Schools, all athletes must complete the following items prior to participation in practices and competitions. This year, however, we have one significant change: ALL paperwork will be submitted electronically via RankOne Sport (more information below).
Athletics Registration (separate from SchoolMint registration)
- Go to : https://www.rankonesport.com/content/
- Click on red “Parents Click Here” button at top of the page
- Click on “Online Forms” (top left box)
- Click on “New Mexico”
- Click on “Los Alamos Public Schools”
- Review instructions and then click on the “Proceed to Online Forms” button
- Click on the “New to RankOne? Create New Account” button and follow the prompts*
- Once you have created your account, you will need your athlete’s last name and LAPS Student ID# to complete the Registration process. (A tutorial has been attached to this email with further instructions).
The Athletics office will be able to see when your athlete’s registration has been submitted. Nothing needs to be printed or sent in by you when you complete this step/process.
Medical Examination (completed on or after April 1st, 2020); Forms are attached to this email as well as available on RankOne Sport
- Pages 1-3 are completed by parent/guardian & athlete
- Page 4 is completed by health care professional
- Once completed, upload to the athlete’s RankOne Sport profile.
Consent to Treat Form; Form is completed electronically via RankOne Sport
NFHS Concussion for Students online course
- Must be completed once every school year
- Upload certificate to the athlete’s RankOne Sport profile
Contact the LAHS Athletics department at 505-663-2531 or email the Athletics & Activities department at firstname.lastname@example.org.